Are you looking for a dentist committed to personalized care for you and your family? Are you concerned about the rising cost of dental care? Are you looking for an affordable dental benefit program that doesn't burden you with paperwork, pre-authorization requirements, high monthly premiums and coverage restrictions? If you have answered "Yes" to any of these questions you should consider the iSmile Direct Program.
The iSmile Direct Program is not insurance but rather is a special dental program that enables participants to achieve savings of up to 20% on customary preventative and general dentistry services by paying a $25 lifetime fee. X-Ray fees are discounted up to 50%. By eliminating the administrative burdens and restrictions of dental insurance, iSmile participating dentists through Manus Health Systems, Inc. are able to focus on the most important thing, the personalized dental care you and your family deserve. Become a participant in the iSmile Dental Program today!
Benefits & Highlights
- No Employee Deductibles or Monthly Contributions
- No Annual Maximums
- No Insurance Claim Forms
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements or Pre-Existing Exclusions
- No Waiting Periods for Coverage
- Five (5) Chicagoland Locations with Industry Leading Doctors
- Savings of up to 20% on Customary Preventative Care Services (routine cleanings and doctor examinations)
- Savings of up to 20% on General Dentistry Services
- Savings of up to 50% on x-rays
- Direct Access tot he iSmile network of dentists
- You won't be surprised when you get your bill!
General Services Provided
- Teeth colored Resin fillings
- Full Partials and Dentures
- Bridge work
- Periodontal Cleanings
Questions & Answers
Experience counts! Any health care experience should start with a commitment to excellence in care. The doctors within the iSmile Direct Program network of practices include dental school professors, hospital educators, and national lecturers. The individual career enhancement activities of the doctors are supplemented by continuing education programs specially developed for the benefit of the iSmile Direct Program network of practices.
CAN WORK FOR YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES!
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR: (312) 274-3333