Christina Bistriceanu, DMD
Dr. Cristina Bistriceanu is a highly skilled and experienced dental provider with a passion for helping patients achieve beautiful, straight smiles. With more than ten years of experience in orthodontics, she has been providing compassionate and exceptional dental care to patients in the Chicagoland area.
Dr. Bistriceanu earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at UIC College of Dentistry. She later completed a rigorous Master of Science in Orthodontics program at Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Romania, where she received advanced training in the latest orthodontic treatment modalities and techniques.
As a dedicated orthdontic provider, Dr. Bistriceanu is committed to staying at the forefront of dentistry by pursuing ongoing education and training. She is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists, and regularly attends conferences and seminars to learn about the latest advances in orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Bistriceanu’s care philosophy is to positively impact her patient’s self-esteem and health while attending to their unique needs. She’s committed to helping you live your best life with a beautiful, healthy smile that will last a lifetime!
Special Dentistry Interests
Other Languages Spoken
Exceptional Academic Achievements
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Master of Science in Orthodontics, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Dentistry, Chicago, Illinois
Professional Awards and Associations
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Illinois Dental Society
- World Federation of Orthodontists