Deric Truskoski, DMD, MS
Dr. Deric Truskoski, DMD, MS
Pediatric DMD, MS
Dr. Deric Truskoski has advanced dental training in treating children of all ages including those with special health care needs and abilities. He is a strong advocate for children’s oral health care and overall well-being. His care philosophy is to render the highest level of dental care in a compassionate environment while making each visit an enjoyable and stress-free one for your child.
Dr. Truskoski spends time educating both the parents and child on the importance of good oral hygiene and cavity prevention. He believes that with proper dental education, open communication, and trust children can achieve a healthy and confident smile for years to come.
Dr. Truskoski has dedicated his professional life to pediatric dentistry and continues to attend seminars and courses to stay abreast of the latest clinical advancements and techniques in pediatric dental care.
Dr. Truskoski is an Illinois native and enjoys living in the great city of Chicago. When he is not at the office creating beautiful and healthy smiles, you can find him running along the Chicago lakefront and attending music concerts. He also loves spending quality time with his family and friends.
Special Dental Interests
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cavity Prevention
- Restorative Dentistry
- Tongue and Lip Frenectomies
- Patient Education on Proper Oral Healthcare
Exceptional Academic Achievements
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical, Marquette University in Wisconsin
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Illinois
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, The University of Illinois Chicago
Professional Awards and Associations
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois Society of Pediatric Dentists