Jill E. Fenton, DDS
As a general dentist, I have the privilege to care for people of all ages and backgrounds. From children to senior citizens, each person has a unique set of dental needs and goals. Accordingly, I ensure every patient has a personalized treatment plan. My philosophy of care is to achieve oral health through prevention and minimally-invasive dentistry. I regularly attend continuing education courses to stay current with the developments in dentistry. It is my duty and privilege to provide every patient with personalized, quality dental care in a comfortable environment.
I love spending time with my husband and two daughters. I am grateful to have the opportunity to actively care for my children. I enjoy being present in their schooling and extracurricular activities. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, exercising, and connecting with friends.
- Benedictine University, B.S. Biology, graduated cum laude
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, DDS
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)