Joseph Caruso, DDS, MS
General & Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Joseph Caruso received his Doctorate Degree from Northwestern University School of Dentistry. He received a Master’s degree in Oral Biology and his Certificate of Specialty in Prosthodontics from Loyola University College of Dental Surgery. He holds academic appointments at both Northwestern and Loyola University. Dr. Caruso is licensed to practice dentistry in the state of Illinois and California. As a well-known Chicago Cosmetic Dentist, his expertise is in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. Additionally, he works with only the finest dental laboratories in the U.S. and abroad to achieve beautiful and natural appearing crowns, bridges and veneers. Dr. Caruso was recently awarded the Leonardo da Vinci Award for Excellence in Dentistry for 2005.
- Twenty-five year staff appointment at Resurrection Hospital in Chicago.
- Holds a teaching appointment as a visiting lecturer at UCLA School of Dentistry, Department of Aesthetic Dentistry, in Los Angeles, CA.
- Lectures extensively in the United States, Europe and Canada, on the latest aesthetic, implant and prosthetic procedures. Keeps up-to-date on the latest research of complex implant cases and bone regenerative procedures.
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of advanced technological equipment and materials as they relate to modern clinical dentistry.
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, American Dental Association, American College of Prosthodontists, Chicago Academy of Dental Research and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Fellow and Member in both the American and International College of Dentists.
Dr. Caruso has a private pilot’s license and in his spare time pursues his love of flying. He also enjoys spending time with his two English Cocker Spaniels. His other pastimes include computers and digital photography, especially as they relate to dentistry. Dr. Caruso’s practice continues to grow and he is accepting new patients.