Invisalign® is a popular procedure at Manus Dental, especially with adolescents and college students. The Invisalign® system uses a series of virtually invisible aligners to gradually reposition your teeth.
Recommended for those who need mild to moderate orthodontic treatment, Invisalign® gently shifts your teeth without the use of metal braces. Most patients complete their treatment within 12 months.
Why Choose Invisalign®?
- Removable aligners mean you can eat, brush and floss normally
- Thin, clear plastic make them virtually invisible so people won’t know you’re in treatment
- Convenient care, you don’t need to have metal braces tightened or adjusted
- Wear each set of aligners for just 2 weeks then move to a new set
- Proven results with over a half million people
- Visit Manus Dental for an initial examination to determine if Invisalign® is right for you
- Our dentists will take photographs, x-rays and impressions of your teeth to create a treatment plan that will outline the specifications for straightening your teeth
- Your records will be sent with our dentists instructions to Invisalign® to create your custom aligners. Invisalign® uses the latest 3-D computer technology to ensure a precise fit
- Simply wear each set of aligners for two weeks, removing them to eat, drink, brush and floss normally
- The aligners will gradually reposition your teeth to achieve the desired results
For the best and quickest results, it is important that you wear the aligners all the time except when you are eating, drinking, or cleaning your teeth. The number of aligners you will wear will be determined by our dentists according to the treatment plan.
Find out what thousands of people are smiling about! Contact our office today to schedule a consultation and find out if Invisalign® is right for you.