If you have missing teeth, you may be a candidate for dental implants. While there are a several treatment options available to replace missing teeth, dental implants are proven most effective and most durable. Manus Dental offers dental implants to patients searching for a permanent and natural looking solution for tooth loss.
The bone surrounding a missing tooth deteriorates over time. Replacement options become more difficult over time as the bone continues to deteriorate.
Dental Implants can replace:
- A single tooth that is missing or broken due to trauma or a tooth that has significant decay and cannot be corrected with a dental crown or other restoration
- Multiple teeth where a dental bridge may normally be used
- All teeth instead of dentures
The dental implant process requires multiple visits, taking place over several months as the dental implant heals and fuses to the bone.
- Your initial consultation will involve a comprehensive evaluation of the head, mouth and jaw along with x-rays and screenings to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants.
- Part of what makes dental implants successful is that they are fused to living bone. Our dentists will place a tiny titanium post into the jaw bone which serves as an artificial root.
- Once the implant has integrated to the bone, our dentists will place a porcelain crown on the implant, restoring natural function and beauty to the tooth.
Dental implants are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth thanks to modern advances in technology and material. Extremely durable and long lasting, dental implants can be cared for just as you would natural teeth.
Find out if you are a candidate for dental implants – contact Manus Dental to schedule your consultation today!